Holy Moly! Three personal quizzes in one day! Yee-haw! This one is the ultimate personal quiz, so I think I'll lay off the quizzes for awhile gang. You can all breathe a sigh of relief now. He-he.
I stole this from gjacenta
001. full name: Straw Bury Grl
002. nicknames:Strawburygrl or just plain ol' Straw
003. sex: chick
004. birthdate: January 14
005. how old do you really look: 22
006. shoe size: 8.5W
007. height: 5'6"
008. eye color: green
009. hair color: auburn
010. school: graduated from the UW in '96
011. body modifications: double ear piercings
012. ever been involved with the police: that's a *personal* question!
013. best thing you've done this summer: watched the stars at Mt. Rainier
014. what shampoo do you use: Selsum Blue
015. do you have any pets: 1 kittie
016. do you collect anything: everything! esp. magnets
017. favorite day of the week: Friday!!
018. favorite candy: most anything white or milk chocolate
019. favorite thing in your room: either the beautiful vanity inherited from Sweetie's family, or my vibrator collection ;)
020. favorite food: brownies!!!
021. favorite restaurant: Sahib - excellent mofo Indian yumminess!
022. favorite record: Hooverphonic: Blue Wonder Power Milk
023. favorite song: "Somebody" by Depeche Mode - it's our song
024. favorite radio station: (KNH)C89.5
025. favorite ice cream: Ben & Jerry's Apple Crumble
026. favorite thing to do on weekends: sleeeeeeeeep & go to the Dish!
027. favorite season: Fall
028. favorite characteristic about yourself: I want the best for everyone around me
029. favorite sport: Mariner's baseball
030. favorite hangout: bed on a lazy Sunday around noon
031. favorite toppings on pizza: pepperoni and pineapple, just like g.!
032. favorite sesame street character: the Count (yep, even then I was into the vamps!)
033. do you believe in aliens: yes
034. do you believe in yourself: usually
035. do you believe in reincarnation: errrr... I'd like to but... no
036. do you believe in love at first sight: that's called LUST
037. do you have a religion: just a belief in humanity and life itself as holy
038. if you could have any occupation: a rock star, a dancer, or a movie critic
039. your dream car: practical: forest green Jeep Grande Cherokee; impractical: a black Porsche
040. your dream house: I know exactly what it looks like, but it's complicated. A giant tiled entryway, you can see all the way to the French doors at the back of the house that lead to the backyard and pool. Two wings on either side. Giant floating staircase that bisects to go to each wing's second floor. Bedrooms upstairs, all others downstairs. Professional recording studio in the basement. Yes, an impracticality now that I know I can't sing or play any instruments, but the dream still holds...
041. what age do you want to get married: been there, done that
042. how many kids do you want: 1
043. have you ever named your goldfish: nope. we won "feeder fish" at a carnival once. they died 2 days later
044. have you ever sat through an entire dawson's creek episode: *sob* yes *sob*
045. if you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 people, who would they be: my husband and... crap, I can't think of anyone else who wouldn't get on my nerves!!
046. what do you wear to bed: tank top & shorts
047. what's your bedtime: 10:30 - 11:00 (yah, right)
048. do you wish on stars: not usually
049. is there a TV in your room: no
050. whats the last thing you do before you fall asleep: roll over onto my stomach
051. person who knows the most about you? Sweetie
052. any siblings: BIG little brother, little sister, baby brother
053. furthest you've been away from home: Jamaica
054. how many schools have you attended: ack! I count 7
055. do you get along with your parents: my mother
056. whose your 2nd family: my Sweetie's family
057. vanilla or chocolate: chocolate, unless it's ice cream, then vanilla
058. oddest dream: just hit the damn back button on my diary, there are DOZENS a night!
059: your favorite halloween costume: does anyone else remember these things from the early 80s? they were black plastic and you blew them up like a beach ball (same material). the blow-up part was the alien/monster head that sat on top of your head. i think there was a cape attached. they were popular for about 2 Halloweens, and I finally got one the 2nd season they were out
060. do you play any music instrument: no, no, NO! dammit!
061. do you glow in the dark: ermmm, no
062. so you possess magical abilities: nooo, didn't we just cover this?
063. can you name all four tellitubbies: NO
064. can you name all the members of n'sync: I can name ONE, and I already want to shoot myself
065. can you name all the members of BSB: hallelujah! NO!
066. favorite color: RED
067. favorite television show: The West Wing & Buffy the Vampire Slayer
068. favorite clothes: jeans or jean shorts & a little t-shirt, preferrably with Eeyore on it
069. favorite store: the Bon Marché
070. favorite soda: Coke is IT!
071. favorite actor: John Malkovich
072. favorite actress: Julia Roberts
073. favorite music artist: Sting
074. favorite group: Depeche Mode
075. favorite type of music: 80s
076. favorite movie: Dangerous Liasons
077. favorite person in real life: Sweetie
078. favorite person on the net: erm, I read over 20 diaries. I have no idea!
079. least favorite person in real life: my father
080. least favorite person on the net: I ran across a Pat Buchanan website with a swastika background once. I think that would have to be high up on the list...
081. least favorite television show: Cheesy late-night dating shows
082. least favorite type of music: rap & hip-hop
083. least favorite song: and iiiiii-iiiiiiiii will alwaaaaaaays love youuuu-uuuuuu
084. least favorite movie: Carnosaur
085. least favorite group: Britney should die. please kill Britney! PLEASE?!!
086. what are you most known for: I'm quiet
087. what is your talent: writing
089. if a friend was to describe you, what would they say: sweet & sincere & kind
090. Have you ever been suspended or expelled: no
091. your greatest fear: nobody loves me, being alone
092. best accomplishment: falling in love with my husband